Breaking Canterbury KENT

Fire Crews called after charger sparks blaze at Canterbury Property

man treated for serious burns after garage blaze in sheppey
man treated for serious burns after garage blaze in sheppey

Kent Fire and Rescue Service was called to a fire in a domestic property on Plumpton Walk in Canterbury. Two fire engines were in attendance and crews arrived to a large fire in the bedroom area of the property. Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used a hose reel jet to extinguish the blaze, before clearing the property of smoke with a PPV fan. No casualties were reported and the fire is believed to have started accidentally, due to a fault with an electrical charger.