Eleven people charged in connection with cannabis production in Folkestone
Eleven people have been charged by Kent Police officers investigating a disturbance in Folkestone.
The incident took place in the Bradstone Road area at around 1am on Thursday 28 November and led to a cannabis cultivation being uncovered inside a house.
Enquiries to establish the full circumstances remain ongoing however the Crown Prosecution Service has granted authority for Kent Police to charge 11 men with conspiring to produce cannabis.
The charged individuals, who have all been remanded in custody to appear at Canterbury Magistrates’ Court on Saturday 30 November, are:
• Jermaine Howard, 34 and of Walnut Road, Leyton, London.
• Kristjan Pilua, 27 and of no fixed address.
• Scott Christmas, 27, of Chestnut Avenue, Buckhurst Hill, Essex.
• Taylor Wren, 24, of Warren Road, Chingford.
• Michael Valentine, 33, of Bluehouse Road, Chingford, London.
• Michael Wright, 50, of Plough Close, Kensal Green, London.
• Martin Peagram, 27, of Barfields, Loughton, Essex.
• Marcus Pixley, 24, of Dakota Gardens, East Ham, London.
• Daniel Grey, 33, of Ray Lodge Road, Woodford Green, London.
• Ashley Lockhart, 39, of New North Road, Ilford.
• Clark Fox, 28, of Abbotsford Drive, Nottingham.