Breaking KENT

Fire crews scrambled after microwave fire in Hythe Flat

Fire crews scrambled after microwave fire in Hythe Flat
woman and dog rescued from flooded home near sevenoaks
0 0
Read Time:21 Second

Kent Fire and Rescue Service was called to a flat fire in Military Road, Hythe. Two fire engines attended and crews wearing breathing apparatus used a hose reel jet to extinguish the blaze, which is believed to have started accidentally in a microwave, before using a high pressured fan to clear the property of smoke. One person was given first aid at the scene for smoke inhalation. SECAmb also attended.

Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleepy
Sleepy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %
Tags