Ashford Breaking KENT

Crews in breathing apparatus tackle Ashford House blaze

chickens killed after gas cylinders exploded in maidstone farm fire
chickens killed after gas cylinders exploded in maidstone farm fire
0 0
Read Time:14 Second
Kent Fire and Rescue Service was called to a fire in a property on Bournewood, Ashford. On arrival at the property, crews faced smoke issuing. Crews wearing breathing apparatus tackled the fire with a hose reel and used a positive pressure ventilation fan to clear the smoke.
 
Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleepy
Sleepy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %