Home » KENT » Ashford » A fire in Ashford is believed to have started accidentally when hot materials were placed inside a wheelie bin and caused it to catch alight
Ashford Breaking KENT

A fire in Ashford is believed to have started accidentally when hot materials were placed inside a wheelie bin and caused it to catch alight

The flames then spread to the cladding of a garage and neighbouring fences.  Two fire engines were sent to the house in Chart Road and crews used hose reel jets to extinguish the fire. No casualties were reported.  Following the incident, crews are reminding people not to place hot items, such as cigarettes butts or spent ashes,  inside wheelie bins until they have completely cooled. 

Tags