Breaking Edenbridge KENT

Kent Fire and Rescue Service was called to reports of a kitchen fire at a flat in Station Road, Edenbridge

Kent Fire Rescue Exercise Malthouse
Kent Fire Rescue Exercise Malthouse
 Three fire engines were sent to the scene and on arrival, crews found the property was heavily smoke-logged. It’s believed the fire started accidentally when a fault within a microwave caused it to catch alight and fill the home with smoke. No casualties were reported. One dog was removed from the flat and given oxygen by crews, using an animal mask, before it was passed back into the care of its owner for further veterinary checks.