The 38-year-old, of Mungo Park Road, Rainham, London, appeared before Medway Magistrates’ Court on Thursday 1 October and has been remanded in custody to appear at Maidstone Crown Court on Thursday 29 October.
His charge comes after Kent Police officers carried out warrants at addresses in Ashford, Canterbury, Maidstone and Sheerness on 12 August. Additional searches took place in Bristol, Essex, Hertfordshire and London, with assistance provided by Hertfordshire Constabulary, Avon and Somerset Police and the Metropolitan Police.
Eleven men have previously been charged with conspiring to supply cannabis. They are:
- Hekuran Perhati, 33, of Victoria Crescent, Ashford;
- Ndue Paluca, 29, of Maple Street, Sheerness;
- Klevis Prenga, 31, of no fixed address;
- David Toal, 49, of Waterside in London Colney, Hertfordshire;
- Dashmair Disha, 34, of no fixed address;
- Drilon Disha, 36, of no fixed address;
- Fation Perhati, 28, of Mungo Park Road in Rainham, east London;
- Doris Perhati, 24, of Week Street, Maidstone;
- Brooklyn Selita, 18, of Falcon Way in Harrow, Greater London;
- Kejvi Leba, 20, of Mill Lane, Watton-at-Stone;
- Adrian Toma, 23, of no fixed address.