Breaking KENT Tonbridge

Two fire engines attended and crews wearing breathing apparatus used hose reel jets to extinguish the flames, before using a high pressured fan to clear the property of smoke

two fire engines attended and crews wearing breathing apparatus used hose reel jets to extinguish the flames before using a high pressured fan to clear the property of smoke
two fire engines attended and crews wearing breathing apparatus used hose reel jets to extinguish the flames before using a high pressured fan to clear the property of smoke
Kent Fire and Rescue Service was called to reports of a bathroom fire at a home in Falmouth Place, in Five Oak Green, Tonbridge. Two fire engines attended and crews wearing breathing apparatus used hose reel jets to extinguish the flames, before using a high pressured fan to clear the property of smoke. One person was checked at the scene as a precaution for suspected smoke inhalation. It’s believed the fire was caused accidentally by an electrical fault.